Wifi Usage terms and condition
1. Service is available to your Unit only when it is within the range of our Wireless LAN.
2. All services are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that the Service is fault free or fit for any particular purpose, or that our system is secure. You assume all responsibility and risk for use of the Service.
3. We will always try to make the Service available, but it may be interrupted, limited or curtailed due to maintenance and repair work, transmission or equipment limitations/failures, collocation failures or due to an emergency. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages that you may lose or that become misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service.
4. We reserve the right to immediately and without notice, suspend your access to the Service if we suspect that you are transmitting a virus (or any other manipulating program capable of modifying other programs and replicating itself).
5. Network speed is no indication of the speed at which your Unit connected to the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on Unit configuration, compression and network congestion. The accuracy and timeliness of data sent or received is not guaranteed and you accept that delays or omissions may occur.
6. We do not warrant that any particular virtual private network will be compatible with the Service.
7. We will not supply any software to you in connection with the Service. If you use software packages, applications or configurations then you accept the risk of any failure of the Service resulting from the use of such software packages, applications or configurations.
2. Use of the Service
1. The Service is made available provided:
(a) You do not use the Service for anything unlawful, immoral or improper;
(b) You do not use the Service to make offensive or nuisance communications in whatever form. Such usage includes posting, transmitting, uploading, downloading or otherwise facilitating any content that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, a nuisance, obscene, hateful, abusive, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), a breach of privacy, or which is otherwise objectionable;
(c) You do not use the Service to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
(d) You do not act nor knowingly permit others to act in such a way that the operation of the Service or our systems will be jeopardized or impaired;
(e) You do not use the Service to access or use content in a way that infringes the rights of others;
(f) The Service is used in accordance with any third party policies for acceptable use or any relevant internet standards (where applicable).
2. You also agree not to modify the Unit or use the Service for any fraudulent purpose, or in such a way as to create damage or risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, third parties or to the public generally.